Today is the last day of term. We now, officially, have 2 whole weeks of complete relaxation and doing what ever we want. Two whole weeks of no homework, no uniform, and nothing school related!
YUSSSSS
Anyway, today, my friends taught me and some of my friends this dance.. It took a while of practice.... ignore R.O kind of failing... *shout out to H.W for teaching us the dance*
Yesterday in P.E we were doing zumba. The people on the instruction DVD looked like they were having fun, in their zumba sports bras and their zumba sweat towels, and the outfit game was topped off with their yellow 3/4 sweat pants.
And we were following along, it was a little bit tedious, no excitement (apart from when the man lifted up his shirt next to the lady and started shimmying) (and also when we did interesting dance moves) however, there was nothing fun. It was ok, but meh.
Anyway, after about 15 minutes the DVD suddenly decided that it couldn't play in NZ, so we were stuck for what to do. Then... G.L decided we should do jump jam!!
We started jump jam, and it was the funnest thing I have done in so long! We danced to 'Picking coconuts from the coconut tree' and it was great. This kind of made me think - about how suddenly since we're at high school its as if we need to act older, more mature. But, mature isn't always fun! Being a kid is enjoyable, and I don't know why people are trying to be so old so soon! Not sure about you, but I want to savour my youth!!
So, the point of todays lesson, kids, is:
a) I prefer jump jam over zumba and,
b) SAVOUR THE YOUTH!!
Soon we will be old, and we won't be able to do this stuff. I will certainly cry when I can't be active.
Thanks for bearing with me and my little moment of wisdom.
Lucy :)
( also if you didn't notice I'm using my name now)
OH ALSO~
A funny story - today in Information, we had quizzes and we weren't allowed to cheat so I put my phone on the P.C box, and left it there for the rest of the lesson. I must've been having so much fun, I left my phone there, and proceeded to forget about it for the rest of the day.
Now, it's the last day of school. I can't go back to collect it after the weekend, I have to wait the whole holidays! So after my last subject, I sprinted to that classroom, there was a different teacher, and frantically I asked her 'Have you seen my phone?'
She said she had returned it to the Student Support, so I sprinted over there, and asked that teacher. The normal person who was normally there wasn't so I had to talk to a confused teacher, and after about 10 minutes, I got my phone back!!
How stupid am I? The answer is very.
Ok, goodbye for the second time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment